Do you want to work for a small team and have an impact on where the company and your career are headed?
On offer are roles with satisfying benefits and core hours of 9 to 5.
Forget about KPI monitoring, this company believes in giving you the freedom to make the decision yourself to just get on with the job.
What Dynamic Methods can offer you:-
- High quality equipment
- Skills development and training opportunities
- Assistance in gaining certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Work in the Adelaide CBD
If you are interested in joining the Dynamic Methods team, please send your resume to email@example.com
Microsoft .Net Developer
Due to upcoming projects, we are seeking a motivated VB.net and SQL Server Programmer. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for completing defined programming tasks.
You will be involved in software projects from conception to delivery, including requirements gathering, solution design, conduct testing, implement the solution and support production issues.
Key result areas include the creation and maintenance of various projects, timely troubleshooting and support. The role is varied and requires a developer who is willing to work with a number of different technologies, on both legacy and leading edge development projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Possess or almost complete Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science and Technology or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Preferred skill(s): C#, VB.net, VBA
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
User Interface Developer
Dynamic Methods are looking to add a User Interface Developer to their team
You must be able to create rich, tasteful and innovative interactive user experiences.
- Blueprint and create user interface features
- Develop cutting edge user interface designs and experiences to allow for easy user interaction with the company’s product suite interactively and through mobile mediums
- Produce prototypes and mock ups for user interface portions of new features, dialogs, icons and other visual elements
- Create user flows, wireframes and visual mock ups from requirements
- Research and analyse latest user interface paradigms being used on the market
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences or Arts; advanced degree is a plus
- One to three (1-3) years of user interface design and development experience; previous UI experience is ideal
- Knowledge of prototyping tools including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash and
- Proficiency working in HTML, CSS and Ajax/DHTML
- Previous experience with SVG, .NET and Sencha EXTJS is desirable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Display outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a high level of personal intiative
Search the site
- ~ Quentin Kilian (C.E.O) REINT
"The Dynamic Methods team worked closely with REINT on building a state of the art CRM, operating on the new HTML5 format. They showed their versatility when I asked them to work with a design team who were building our new website, to integrate the CRM into the website, and vice-versa. This was no challenge for them, they worked fabulously with the design team to ensure I have a seamless flow from the website to the CRM. Bottom line, through David and Dynamic Methods I have been able to develop a custom built CRM that was best suited to my needs – both now and into the immediate future – and less to what I thought I"
- Read more testimonials »